RYKO Pet Gear Introduces a New Product to Keep your Dog Hydrated
Colorado based start-up company to launch the PaxBowl with a worldwide Kickstarter campaign
COLORADO, Feb. 22, 2017 – RYKO Pet Gear proudly announces a new product to help keep your dog hydrated when you are on the move: the PaxBowl. Unlike other portable water dishes, the PaxBowl wraps around your water bottle, providing a simple way to carry it, and keep your water cool. Every year, it is estimated that thousands of dogs suffer from heat-related illnesses, many resulting in death (data source: Dr. Karen Becker, DVM, NMD). While getting out and exploring with your pet is important for your health, and your dog’s, it’s important to have a good hydration plan. RYKO Pet Gear is launching a Kickstarter campaign, utilizing crowdsourcing to help bring the PaxBowl to the paws of thirsty pups. They are hoping to raise $2500 in 30 days. The campaign began on February 22nd. RYKO’s designer realized the needs of dog owners on the move were not being met. It is critical for dogs to stay hydrated on long hikes and adventures. When natural water sources aren’t available, hikers and trail blazers are often limited on ways to give their dog water. Even the classic “hand-cup” can waste a water supply, and make it difficult for your dog to drink from. Remember, dogs drink with the back of their tongues. The PaxBowl easily wraps around your own water bottle, so it’s always easy to carry, and makes it hard to forget it on your trips. Whether you’re doing errands around town, or trailblazing the mountains for the day, the PaxBowl makes it a priority to keep your pup hydrated.
The PaxBowl boasts a number of useful features:
- Wraps around 32-40oz Water Bottles– The PaxBowl is made to fit on large water bottles, such as Nalgene® and Hydro Flask® products. This makes sure the PaxBowl goes where your water goes.
- Insulating Sleeve– The PaxBowl’s walls are made of the same stuff that scuba divers use to stay insulated. This helps keep your water cool.
- Non-Toxic, BPA Free Liner– The PaxBowl’s interior is made of an eco-friendly, food safe material. Yes, your dog will thank you.
- Wide-Opening– The PaxBowl has two zippers that open the bowl wider for easier consumption. No need for your dog to feel claustrophobic while drinking.
- Locally Made– The PaxBowl has small batch local production set up in Colorado Springs, CO. A majority of the materials will be sourced within the USA, and 100% of design and assembly will be done in the USA.
RYKO’s owner, Chantel Anderson, said, “Kickstarter is a great platform to launch the PaxBowl. This is a new product, a new company and a new way of bringing innovative products to the world, geared to keep pets safe and hydrated. By supporting the PaxBowl on Kickstarter, people can be a part of the innovation process and directly affect the outcome of this launch.”
Visit the PaxBowl’s Kickstarter page to pre-order the insulating portable water bowl, meet the creators, and learn more about the product that is changing the way we pack and hydrate.
About RYKO Pet Gear
RYKO was established in 2012 with current operations out of Colorado Springs, CO. They design, manufacture and market functional products for active dog owners. Their mission is to encourage safe and active lifestyles for dogs and their owners. They strive to deliver products you can trust and depend on. Whether you’re navigating a mountain trail system, or getting around in the city, their products make it easy to keep your dog at your side. A portion of their proceeds will always be committed to helping animals in need. They keep their donations focused on local dog rescues, shelters, and humane societies. Colorado owned and operated, their products come from the heart of an innovative world, where mountains and urban living merge.
PaxBowl Media Images and Logos-
Contact: Chantel Anderson
Chantel [at] rykopetgear.com